Terms of Service
JackRabbit Wireless LLC services will be provided to you and all persons who use the service on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. If you are a new subscriber – your enrollment in, activation of, payment for or usage of the service constitutes your acceptance of this agreement. We advise you read through the agreement but if you chose not to the terms set forth remain legally binding. You may not modify this Agreement by making any typed, handwritten, or any other changes for any purpose. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth here please stop using the equipment and contact us immediately to cancel your service. JackRabbit Wireless LLC reserves the right to modify/amend the agreement.
- Equipment installed by JackRabbit Wireless LLC on the customer premises is the property of JackRabbit Wireless LLC and must be returned upon the termination of service, regardless of reason. Failure to allow collection of or promptly return equipment will result in additional fees.
- The customer is responsible for security and virus production of their own computer systems. JackRabbit Wireless LLC takes reasonable precautions at a network level to deter common vulnerabilities and may block specific ports and protocols as necessary. It is the customers responsibility to secure themselves from unauthorized access.
- JackRabbit Wireless LLC reserves the right, without notice, to limit or restrict any individual’s use of JackRabbit Wireless LLC’s network facilities. JackRabbit Wireless LLC reserves the right to take any action necessary to protect its network facilities and virtual infrastructure.
- Bandwidth is not guaranteed and is up to the stated bandwidth. As with other internet service providers, service delivery is “best-effort” service delivery, unless otherwise stated for commercial customers with Service Level Agreements
- Your connection may be shared with any computer or network capable device in your residence. You may not share the network with anyone else, nor resell the connection to anyone else unless an explicit arrangement has been signed with a JackRabbit Wireless LLC representative.
- JackRabbit Wireless LLC’s network may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of state or federal laws or regulations is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, threatening or obscene material, and material protected by trade secret. You agree to indemnify and hold JackRabbit Wireless LLC harmless from any claims resulting from your use of JackRabbit Wireless LLC’s network which damages you or another party.
- JackRabbit Wireless LLC makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. JackRabbit Wireless LLC disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. JackRabbit Wireless LLC will not be responsible for any damage you suffer from the use of its network including, but not limited to, loss of data, delays, mis-deliveries or service interruptions caused by JackRabbit Wireless LLC’s negligence, your own errors or omissions, or severe weather conditions.
- Customer shall indemnify JackRabbit Wireless LLC and affiliates from any and all claims and expenses arising from customer’s breach of any provision of this agreement.
- In the event of litigation, both parties agree that the law of Texas shall apply and both parties agree to have its venue in the El Paso County Courthouse, El Paso, Texas.
- This agreement represents the complete understanding between JackRabbit Wireless LLC and customer as to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written or oral negotiations, representations, guarantees, warranties or promises.
- Service may be canceled at any time without penalty. Please notify JackRabbit Wireless LLC in writing or via phone call at support@JackRabbitWireless.com or 915-209-1698. Upon service termination request, arrangements will be made to collect or receive customer premises equipment.
- JackRabbit Wireless LLC must comply with valid law enforcement agency requests for information and may provide customer information when presented with a court order or extenuating situation requiring expedition of information.
- Network Abuse of the JackRabbit Wireless LLC network can and will be reviewed by JackRabbit Wireless LLC to determine appropriate action. Action may be taken without prior notification up to and including an immediate service disconnection. Network Abuse is determined solely by the network administrator. Examples include launching denial-of-service attacks, and unauthorized access of JackRabbit Wireless LLC infrastructure.
- The Standard maintenance window is between 4:00AM-5:10 AM Mountain Time Monday-Friday. During this time, equipment may have software updates applied and be rebooted to keep up with security patches and firmware updates.
- The urgent change window is daily between 3:00AM-5:10AM. This window is only used for situations requiring immediate action to ensure continued service delivery.
Installation and Physical Conditions
- A representative must be present upon installation who is 18 years of age or greater and able to enter an agreement with JackRabbit Wireless LLC.
- It is assumed the representative met onsite will have authority to agree to discussed mounting locations and authorize installation. Mounting may include drilling, screwing or other location impacting tasks. This can include (but is not limited to): Roofing, Siding and yard mounts.
- JackRabbit Wireless LLC will discuss viable options and pros/cons of each for mounting and installation. Mounting and installation are done to the highest standard possible to minimize potential issues, however every action carries an amount of risk. JackRabbit Wireless LLC is not liable for damage which could be or potentially could be caused by mounting or installation actions.
- If a customer requests a service disconnection, JackRabbit Wireless LLC will remove the electronic components but leave remaining items such as: Mounts, Cable, Screw Clips, etc. This is done to minimize any future issues which could occur due to the removal of mounted equipment.
- Lightning, wind, hail damage, or damage from falling debris (tree limbs, trees, hail, baseballs, softballs, footballs or any toy or material) that causes damage to equipment on premises is not the responsibility of JackRabbit Wireless LLC. That said, JackRabbit Wireless LLC will make reasonable attempts to replace and repair all JackRabbit Wireless LLC equipment (antenna, router, power injector, etc.). If the damage is minor (such as a stray baseball damaging the antenna) and not caused by the customer, JackRabbit Wireless will attempt to cover the costs. Major incidental damage (lightning striking the home) would be covered by home owners insurance, and any deliberate damage to equipment should be paid by the customer.
- JackRabbit Wireless LLC is not responsible or liable for any of the following:
- Any obstructions that might be erected or grow between customer’s antenna and JackRabbit Wireless’ access points causing degradation or loss of service.
- Debris or ice on antenna, or re-aiming the antenna.
- Maintenance, configuration, or repair of customer’s computers or other devices
- Service plan bandwidth is ‘up to’ the listed bandwidth.
- Grandfathered service plans. In the course of business, JackRabbit Wireless LLC may change service offerings and leave existing customers on legacy (grandfathered) service plans. This is done at the discretion of JackRabbit Wireless LLC. If a user wishes to modify their plan they will be placed into the newer plan structure. If a grandfathered account disconnects, any re-connection options will be related to currently active plans.
Billing and Payments
- JackRabbit Wireless LLC typically bills on a monthly basis for its services.
- Billing is exclusively electronic delivery; one or more email addresses may be specified by the customer to receive billing notifications.
- JackRabbit Wireless LLC utilizes an online billing portal for management of invoices and payments. Users can see a history of all payments and invoices as well as make payments with credit and debit cards.
- Payment is due on the due date of the invoice. Failure to provide payment by the due date will result in automatic service disconnection.
- If service is disconnected due to failure to pay, service will only be reconnected after full payment of the balance due.
- If a customer is overdue on an invoice for more than 30 days, and does not respond to phone or email communication efforts by JackRabbit Wireless LLC, JackRabbit Wireless LLC will consider the account abandoned and make plans to terminate service and collect equipment.